We are looking for a full-time Warehouse Asociate for our Aledo Location to assist our sales and service departments. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills as this position has a lot of face time with customers. We're a family owned & operated company centered on honesty, integrity, dependability, teamwork, and safety. We pay a competitive hourly rate and provide a full benefits package, including annual profit sharing eligibility.
We rent the best equipment in Texas. Period.
Being the best means serving our customers with excellence every day. Our team of rental equipment professionals are committed to providing our customers the best equipment and most reliable service in the industry.
Why work at Rental One? We are a family-owned and operated company with three generations of high-integrity leadership and unmatched experience. That means we not only provide stability and growth, but also genuine concern for our employees in an environment that you can call, “family”.
We believe that good work relies on dependability, integrity, honesty, and teamwork. We are proud of our team members and are always looking for individuals who share our Core Values and want to be part of our story. Being an active part of our story means you will be able to make a personal impact through valued input and innovative customer service in a competitive yet, encouraging environment.
Rental One is proud to offer the following comprehensive benefits package:
Hours: M-F, 7 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Reports to: Store Manager
For application consideration, please complete a brief survey using the following link: Culture Index Survey
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
· Operates a Tennant rider sweeper to clear dust and debris from assigned areas as needed
· Mops store, bathroom, and break room floors on a regular basis
· Dusts racks and shelves in assigned areas
· Collects and properly disposes of all waste and trash, according to health and safety codes
· Cleans, details, and sanitizes all bathrooms
· Completes routine building maintenance including, but not limited to: lawn and garden care, window washing, touch-up paint jobs, light bulb replacements, and other duties as assigned
· Monitors and reports any safety hazards or maintenance concerns to supervisor immediately
· Maintains logs of completed duties on a weekly basis
· Must be able to perform a variety of physical movements for 8 or more hours per shift, including: standing, walking, bending, stooping, sitting, reaching, and squatting
· Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to withstand warehouse conditions, which may or may not be heated/cooled and have varying temperatures
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be customer-focused
· Must have a demonstrated focus on details
· Must be reliable and punctual