We are looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate to assist our sales and service departments. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills as this position has a lot of face time with customers.
We rent the best equipment in Texas. Period.
Being the best means serving our customers with excellence every day. Our team of rental equipment professionals are committed to providing our customers the best equipment and most reliable service in the industry.
Why work at Rental One? We are a family-owned and operated company with three generations of high-integrity leadership and unmatched experience. That means we not only provide stability and growth, but also genuine concern for our employees in an environment that you can call, “family”.
We believe that good work relies on dependability, integrity, honesty, and teamwork. We are proud of our team members and are always looking for individuals who share our Core Values and want to be part of our story. Being an active part of our story means you will be able to make a personal impact through valued input and innovative customer service in a competitive yet, encouraging environment.
Rental One is proud to offer the following comprehensive benefits package:
Hours: M-F, 7 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Reports to: Store Manager
For application consideration, please complete a brief survey using the following link: Culture Index Survey
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
· Help reduce costs and increase profits through productivity
· Building and maintaining relationships with customers and other employees
· Promote safety in all areas
· Continue to increase in product and application knowledge
· Services equipment as required to avoid unnecessary repairs and assure its readiness for use.
· Load and unload customers
· Assist in loading of trucks
· With dispatch assistance, prepare loads for next deliveries
· Load outgoing freight shipments
· Unload vendor trucks
· Check fluid levels, tire air pressures, refer maintenance on forklifts
· Clean and organize yard, warehouse, and all storage areas
· Provide leadership, monitor and direct warehouse employees
· Collect and disposition of recycled items –cardboard, plastic, metal
· Reduce and help prevent damage to products
· Recommend improvements and on-going needs for warehouse/yard
· Help maintain accurate inventory levels through inventory counts/verification and following proper procedures
· Other duties as assigned by management